Join today and choose your plan
What’s inside each Subscription
Learn with Chefy videos
Our Team of professional chefs will inspire your children with delicious healthy dishes.
Frequently Ask Questions
What is different in JuniorChefBox than other monthly culinary subscription?
JuniorChefBox is unique!. It educates kids on how to cook with its picturized step by step recipes which will be sent to your home, kids friendly animated cartoon character Chefy will teach the kids on how to cook through video and ingredients shopping made easy through whisk shopping.
Whats inside each subscription?
- 3 Picturised step by step laminated recipe sheets.( 1 Country based, 1 desert and 1 healthy choice recipe)
- 1 Science Experiment Sheet
- 1 STEM based math or vocabulary worksheet
- 1 or more culinary tools
- 1 apron for 3 month subscription and beyond on the first month subscription
- Free membership login to view videos of our kids friendly animated character teaching on how to cook each month's recipe
- Ingredients shopping powered by whisk for each months receipes
Who is Chefy?
Chefy is our animated funny cartoon character that teaches kids on how to cook through videos of each month recipe
What is Whisk?
- Whisk is an online web solution that can turn recipes into shopping list, JuniorChefBox has partnered with whisk to make ingredients shopping easy for each month's recipes. On a click of a button all the ingredients required for each month's subscription will be added to the shopping cart and you can chose your favorite grocery store to buy online
What ages is for Level 1 ?
Level 1 is for young kids and kids who just started learning cooking. The recipes are designed to have less baking and less number of ingredients. Preferred for ages 4 to 7
What ages is for Level 2?
Level 2 recipes are designed to have more baking and more number of ingredients. Preferred for ages 8 to 13.
Can i view videos of previous months recipe?
Yes, once you a member you will be able to see all videos of previous months.
What kind of recipes would each month have and would the recipe be repeated?
The recipes are based on 3 categories, 1 Country based, 1 desert and 1 healthy choice recipe.
Recipes will not be repeated.
Would i have videos of the science experiment?
No, you will have step by step pictured instructions in a laminated sheet but currently we don't have videos but watch out and we may add them soon.
What is in Chefy Cooking Tips Videos?
Our animated cartoon character Chefy teaches kids with with some cool tips for cooking. Ex: How to put a parchment paper in a baking tray, how to peal a garlic etc.
What is JuniorChefBox mission?
"We learn, We cook, We eat" is our motto. JuniorChefBox want to help kids learn the culinary skills through easy way and enjoy the cooked food with the family!
What is your Cancelation policy?
- Members opted for monthly payment can cancel anytime
- Members opted for 3 month and beyond will continue to receive subscription box until the end of already paid period, upon cancelation recurring payment will not happen
- Refunds will not be made for mid term cancellations
When can i expect my subscription boxes?
- First month subscription box will arrive within 3 to 5 business day via USPS from the date of registration
- Orders before 15th of the month will receive that months subscription box and orders after 15th will receive the following months subscription box.
- Subsequent month subscription box should be arriving between 20th and 30th of each month
- Customers opted for Ingredients will receive the ingredients for 3 months within 3 to 5 business days from the date of registration, subsequent ingredients will arrive between 20th and 30th every 3 months
Do you have dietary restrictions like gluten-free, dairy free, meat free etc.?
Currently we do not support food substitute information, but we are working to get that in our recipes.
What People Say
Sonam, PALive Class
Krish waits for the weekly zoom class, they are awsome!, You could imagine how much he likes if he had 21 classes attended so far.. Now he is a Chef and not Junior Chef anymore!
Dev, NJKids enjoy
When Braden saw the box arrive at our doorstep, his eyes lit up and I was so happy as a parent. His excitement was there for the entire times till cooking & eating
Liz, VAThere's a video
Jessica loved the Chefy Video and she was so engaged. Not only were the videos funny, they were also very straightforward and easy to follow. Jessica had a blast!
Melissa, FLEating and learning
I noticed that Abigail wasn’t only cooking, but she was learning! She was so excited and added fractions with great interest, something I have never seen her do before.
Ana, TXSimple and tasty treats
Ashley and I loved the recipe box and especially the teddy bear m and m cookie recipe, steps so well designed . They were just delicious and our entire family enjoyed the cookies